October 6, 2010

FDA Food Facility Registration and US Agent

Without the consent of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the FDA, neither domestic nor imported foods can be marketed in the U.S. In order to meet the requirements set forth by these agencies, Tim Forrest Consulting, American food expert and FDA US agent, can provide your United States FDA Registration and US Agent requirements for your food facility.

Once payment is submitted, we will supply needed information, documentation, and certificates for your shipping of food items into the United States. Generally, this can occur within 72 hours of payment.

Tim Forrest Consulting is recognized as a USA leading consultant and source to food companies around the world.

USA Agent and FDA Registration

Keep up with Tim's Latest Ideas, Articles, and Reports! Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
© Tim Forrest 2012. All rights reserved
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...